Thank you for purchasing a Lycamobile SIM card.
You are one-step away from calling the world for less.
Please provide the necessary information and hit the "SUBMIT" button.
That's it! Your SIM will be successfully activated.
Porting Authorisation Terms and Conditions:
These porting authorisation terms and conditions apply when you port your mobile telephone number from your current mobile telecommunications network operator (“Original Operator”) to Lycamobile Ireland Limited (“Lycamobile”).
1. If you wish to switch from your Original Operator to Lycamobile, you must complete the Online Porting Authorisation Form if you are a prepaid customer of your Original Operator.
2. By completing the Porting Authorisation Form you hereby warrant that you are the legitimate owner/authorised
representative of the MSISDN (mobile telephone number) for the purpose of porting from your Original Operator to Lycamobile.
3. By executing this Online Porting Authorisation, you will be bound by these Porting Authorisation Terms and Conditions and Lycamobile’s General Terms and Conditions. In the event that you
subsequently port from Lycamobile to another mobile telecommunications network operator, these Porting Authorisation Terms and Conditions as well as Lycamobile’s General Terms and Conditions, will
apply to that port.
4. If you provide fraudulent, false or misleading information in connection with the porting process either from or to Lycamobile, you acknowledge that you will be personally liable and responsible for such information, as well as any loss, damage, costs, injury or expenses of any kind which arise or are incurred either directly or indirectly as a result thereof.
5. You accept that your request to port to Lycamobile serves as formal notice to your Original Operator to terminate your contract for mobile telecommunications services with your Original Operator.
You may have outstanding contractual obligations including outstanding invoices, rental charges both past and future and/or termination charges with your Original Operator. You remain liable to your Original Operator for all of these charges. You acknowledge that your Original Operator may decline to proceed with the port in the event that there are overdue amounts on your account with them